How it works
1. You simply set your base values in the Current Situation column, which reflects the numbers for your business right now.
2. From here you make the required adjustments to these numbers using the % + or – minus Change column to view a number of scenarios for your business.
Then the magic of the Business Growth Manager works like this…
1. What would happen if I increased my conversions by 5%?
2. What would happen if I increased my average sell price by 5%?
3. What would happen if my cost of sales reduced by 6%?
4. What would happen if my overheads reduced by 10%?
All of these questions and more can be answered using the business growth manager. This great App can provide you answers to most of the questions that you have in relation to the financial growth of your business and how you can achieve these goals!
The App has sample data included for you to become familiar with the use of the business growth manager. Get your copy of this great business tool and develop many growth scenarios for your business!
Full instructions on how to create you own business growth model is provided with each purchase. This product is available as an immediate download from the App StoreSMApple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.